Packers’ Top Trade Target is Obvious After Brutal Injury News
The Green Bay Packers have a very clear target before the NFL trade deadline following some horrendous injury news.
Top News & Stories
The wait is finally over for Naagin fans! On the latest episode of Weekend Ka Vaar, television czarina Ektaa R Kapoor made a special appearance on Bigg Boss 19, joining host Salman Khan on stage and with her came a major revelation that set the internet buzzing. Kapoor officially announced Naagin 7 and introduced the show’s new lead Priyanka Chahar Choudhary. The announcement came as a delightful surprise for fans who had long been speculating about the next face of the fantasy franchise. Dressed in her Naagin avatar, Priyanka made a stunning entry on the Bigg Boss stage, performing a captivating act that marked her grand return to television. The actress, who rose to fame with Udaariyaan and became one of the most loved contestants on Bigg Boss 16, is now ready to embrace her most powerful role yet. Expressing her excitement, Priyanka shared that the role of Naagin has been a dream come true. She revealed that this opportunity was first hinted at during her stint in the Bigg Boss 16 house when Ektaa R Kapoor had entered as a guest. “She had promised me that day that she would give me a big project, and today she has kept her word,” Priyanka said, expressing gratitude towards the producer for her faith and support. Ektaa R Kapoor, known for shaping some of Indian television’s biggest franchises, said that Priyanka embodies everything she envisioned for the next Naagin grace, strength, and charisma. The producer also teased that Naagin 7 will mark a new era for the supernatural series that will take the saga to new heights. The Naagin universe has, over the years, featured some of television’s most iconic leading ladies, including Mouni Roy, Tejasswi Prakash, Nia Sharma, Surbhi Jyoti, and Surbhi Chandna. Mouni Roy remains the only actress to have led two consecutive seasons. With Priyanka Chahar Choudhary now stepping into the mystical world, anticipation for Naagin 7 is higher than ever. Fans are already flooding social media with excitement, calling Priyanka “the perfect Naagin” and praising Ektaa R Kapoor for her casting choice. If the grand reveal on Bigg Boss 19 is anything to go by, Naagin 7 is all set to cast its spell once again on Indian television. Also Read: Naagin 7 kicks off! Ektaa R Kapoor says it is time to make ‘Param Sarva Sresht Naagin’.
The post XAU/USD tumbles to near $3,950 on Fed’s hawkish comments, trade optimism appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com. Gold price (XAU/USD) slumps to near $3,965 during the early Asian session on Monday. The precious metal extends the decline as a constructive US-China outcome reinforces global risk appetite. Traders await the release of the US ISM Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) data for October, which is scheduled for release later on Monday. US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping agreed to avoid escalation in their trade war last week. Trump decided to lower his tariff from 57% to 47% in exchange for China suspending export controls on its rare earths and increasing purchases of American soya beans. Positive developments surrounding the US-China trade deal could reduce the demand for safe-haven assets and undermine the Gold price Additionally, the hawkish remarks from the Federal Reserve (Fed) officials contribute to the yellow metal’s downside. The US central bank lowered its benchmark overnight borrowing rate at its October meeting last week to a range of 3.75%-4.0%. Fed Chair Jerome Powell said during the press conference that a further reduction in the policy rate at the December meeting is not a foregone conclusion. The markets are discounting a 63% odds that the Fed will cut the fed funds target range by 25 basis points (bps) at the December meeting. The markets are discounting an overall 82 bps rate reduction by the end of 2026 to 3.06% from the current effective federal funds rate of 3.88%. The US ISM October Manufacturing PMI data could offer some hints about the US economic outlook. If the report shows a weaker-than-expected outcome, this could drag the US Dollar (USD) lower and provide some support to the USD-denominated commodity price in the near term. Gold FAQs Gold has played a key role in human’s history as it has been widely used as a store of value…
The woman-owned boutique brokerage brings its intentional, design-driven approach to Peterborough and the Monadnock Region. PETERBOROUGH, N. H., Nov. 2, 2025 /PRNewswire-PRWeb Reverie Residential, the award-winning, woman-owned brokerage known for its creative strategy and refined.
November 2, 2025, marked a significant milestone for Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan as he turned 60, an occasion celebrated by fans around the world. Traditionally, the actor greets his admirers from the balcony of his iconic residence, Mannat, drawing thousands of fans eager for a glimpse of the King Khan. However, this year’s celebration was different. Due to ongoing renovations at Mannat and concerns over crowd control, Shah Rukh Khan was advised by authorities not to step out and meet the gathered fans. In a heartfelt message posted on X (formerly Twitter), SRK expressed his apologies to his fans, stating, “My deepest apologies to all of you but have been informed that it is for the overall safety of everyone due to crowd control issues.”The large crowd that assembled outside Mannat had to be asked to disperse to maintain safety protocols, despite the enthusiasm and love fans brought to the occasion. This decision, while disappointing for many, was made with the well-being of everyone as a priority. To keep the birthday celebrations interactive, a meet and greet session was organized by SRK’s fan club at the Bal Gandharva Rang Mandir Auditorium, Bandra, Mumbai. Many fans were excited for the opportunity to meet Shah Rukh Khan there, continuing the joyous atmosphere despite the change in plans for the traditional Mannat meet. Fans worldwide flooded social media with warm wishes and tributes for the superstar, making his 60th birthday a memorable event filled with admiration and love. Also Read: Shah Rukh Khan Birthday: Reflecting on the man behind the veil of stardom.
WASHINGTON In addition to articles already covered by Native News Online, here is a roundup of other news released from Washington, D. C. that impacts Indian Country recently. Today marks 33rd day federal goverment partial shutdown. In all probability, this shutdown will become the longest in the country’s history, which was 35 days long during the first Trump administration.
Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, tentatively titled SSMB29, has been a hot topic among fans and the film fraternity, especially with the makers promising an exciting update in November 2025. The buzz reached another level recently when Mahesh Babu broke social media silence and sparked a playful conversation with director SS Rajamouli on Twitter-accidentally revealing key casting details and teasing fans with a fun banter that confirmed Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Prithviraj Sukumaran as part of the project. The exchange began with Mahesh Babu tweeting to Rajamouli, “It’s November already,” to which the ace filmmaker responded humorously, asking which movie Mahesh was planning to review this month. Mahesh cheekily referenced Rajamouli’s long-anticipated Mahabharata project, pushing for the promised November reveal about SSMB29. Rajamouli replied that November had only just started and promised to unveil information gradually. However, Mahesh playfully questioned the pace with, “How slow sir.? Shall we start in 2030?” simultaneously tagging Priyanka Chopra with a tease about her posting Hyderabad streets on her Instagram since January. The banter quickly intensified when Priyanka Chopra entered the conversation, warning Mahesh, “Helloooo!! hero!!! You want me to leak all the stories you share with me on set? Mind lo fix aithe blind ga esestha..” (Once I make up my mind, I’ll do it blindly), adding a humorous edge to the teasing. Rajamouli then chided Mahesh for ruining the surprise around the casting, but Mahesh further spilled the beans by confirming that Prithviraj Sukumaran is also involved in the film. Mahesh’s tweet questioning if Prithviraj was meant to be a surprise sent fans into a frenzy of excitement. Also Read: Mahesh Babu to launch Jatadhara trailer tomorrow; Sonakshi Sinha & Sudheer Babu shine in motion poster.
Self-righteously pedantic 7 Little Words Answer is. We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website. The post Self-righteously pedantic 7 Little Words Answer appeared first on Try Hard Guides.
How to get a loadout in Battlefield 6: REDSEC